What They are
AnnieMac Home Mortgage knows that everyone's financial situation is different and many are turning to FHA loans to refinance their existing home or purchase a new home.
FHA loans, which are insured through the Federal Housing Administration, offer many benefits to borrowers even if you have had credit problems in the past or have limited funds available for a down payment or closing costs.
Benefits for a FHA purchase or refinance:
- Low competitive interest rates
- Lower mortgage insurance premiums
- Gift funds can be used for down payment or closing costs
- Loans are assumable
- Non-occupant co-borrower can be added to application
FHA Direct Endorsement Lender
As a fully licensed FHA Direct Endorsement Lender, we offer a wide variety of FHA loan products to meet your specific needs. Whether you are looking to purchase a home, refinance your current home or rehabilitate and repair your home, we have a product that is right for you! AnnieMac Home Mortgage has helped thousands of families in need of affordable financing alternatives. We can help you too!
Apply now to take advantage of the many benefits FHA loans have to offer!
- The FHA loan program was established to encourage homeownership so whether you are a first-time homebuyer or simply a homebuyer looking to purchase a primary residence, a FHA loan may be the best option for you!
- A FHA refinance loan is a great mortgage option for homeowners who want to tap into the equity of their home and use the funds for personal needs. Due to tighter lending standards on conventional loans, FHA loans are becoming increasingly popular.
- A streamline refinance is a great option if you are looking to lower your monthly payment and are not in need of any additional cash-out.
- A reverse mortgage gives you immediate access to additional money so you can live a more comfortable, financially rewarding lifestyle.